Dharmaram College, a major study house of CMI Congregation, was replanted in Bangalore on 1st June, 1957. The name 'Dharmaram' is a combination of two Sanskrit words, dharma (virtue) and aram (garden), which together mean 'GARDEN OF VIRTUES'. Dharmaram is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the motto is Isabhakti Paramjnanam (Love of God is the Supreme Wisdom). Dharmaram aims at educating people who are prepared to commit themselves to the service of the Church and the world, which is accomplished through a holistic, spiritual, intellectual and cultural formation.
(C) Dharmaram College 1957-2010